Nov 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A one-day introduction to blockchain concepts, selection and usage.
- Blockchain basics and history
- Survey of blockchains and benefits
- How a blockchain works
- Networks, wallets, exchanges and notaries
- Mining, ICO/STO, DAO
- Regulatory compliance and taxation
- Survey of implementations
- Identifying use cases
This course will provide the participants with an understanding of what blockchain technology is and to be able to identify where it can be used.
About MLG Blockchain & MadeMill
MLG Blockchain is a global consulting and development firm that builds solutions using blockchains and smart contract technology. We are headquartered in Toronto and New York City with a decentralized team that provides end-to-end solutions for startups, enterprise and government clients. Our years of industry experience and international network will accelerate your understanding and implementation of blockchain technology to stay competitive.
This course is intended for managers, directors and business owners. Attendees should have some knowledge in:
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet
- Awareness of payment systems
- At least one industry sector or government department
Dave McKay, Head of Global Solutions, MLG Blockchain