Jan 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Whether your firm is a start-up or well-established, they all operate in a business world driven by the Internet where customers are expecting more and the work environment is increasingly mobile and collaborative. It is crucial that every firm determine exactly what they need in the way of Information and Communications Technology.
This workshop will provide an expert explanation of:
- How to determine what you need in equipment, services and applications
- Examine the many options in the marketplace and what suits your operation
- Describe how to find the most cost-effective way to meet your needs now and in the future
Current technologies enable small firms to look and act like a big firm while still being nimble and able to win the deal. Bigger firms have to consider when and how to update systems in order to remain effective, productive and competitive.
The wrong choices means you will likely pay too much for IT, it won’t do the job you want, employees will be dissatisfied and your firm will miss business opportunities. Learn how the right technology choice can improve your firm’s bottom line
Some of the major trends discussed include;;
- Cloud-based services rather than in-house resources
- The vital importance of backups and disaster recovery
- Multiple vendors and tech support
- What is the best route for acquisition, buy, rent, lease or bundled PC as a Service
About ElastaLink Corporation
ElastaLink Corporation of Ottawa is a one-stop provider of more than 15 integrated technologies to optimize your phone, Internet, Network communications and IT infrastructure. Specializing in customized solutions for Small to Medium Enterprises, ElastaLink brings more than 20 years of experience coupled with an extensive range of strong partnerships. This allows us to design unique solutions that make sense now and enables easy scalability for future growth. ElastaLink has been growing 98% in each of the last three years and serves some 350 clients, across a broad range of business sectors, in Ottawa, Montreal, the United States and Europe.